***** Tips for Posting to TheDigest *****
1. For subscribing click here
2. For unsubscribing follow the link at the bottom of each received digest or click here
3. Send your posting to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Never send the previous digest with your reply!
5. When answering a message please quote only the relative part and not the whole message.
6. Write a meaningful subject line, describing your message, do not repeat the subject text of the digest.
7. Add the digest address "email@example.com" to your email address book, to ensure that TheDigest arrives in your mailbox.
8. Notice that any attachments to the digest will be deleted by the digest composing program.
9. The content of this digest is not censored. However, please respect each others opinions, refrain from discrimination and racism and be polite. We do keep the right not to publish messages and/or delete subscribers from the digest in extreme cases.
10. For your security all email addresses are truncated in the website archive. If you want to reply to any posting, the best way will be to post it in the digest. If you want to send a PM to a subscriber, ask the admin firstname.lastname@example.org
to send your request to the appropriate subscriber and describe shortly the reason you want to send a message to this subscriber.
11. In the digests your posting can be shown with or without your email address. If you want to change the visibility of your address, click here. In the same form you can change your name, which will be shown instead of your address.
12. All questions and informations, which are not intended for all subscribers, send to email@example.com